Hola!

Hola! A little about me...I'm a Jesus loving, coffee drinking, relationally driven, culture appreciating, justice seeking, Spanish speaking college student currently living and studying in Cordoba (accent on the first o), Argentina. Bienvenidos! Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures, mishaps, successes, and of course, complete failures (because this would be no fun if everything went smoothly).

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Get ready...

I BOUGHT A CAMERA TODAY!!!! I am so past the point of caring that my iphone never made it here...I mean don't get me wrong, I still really want to get it, but I feel like I've been waiting to start doing some things for "when I have a camera."  There have been times when people have asked me to do cool things or go to cool places, and I just say "I'll go when I have a camera."  I've been here 7 weeks and have missed out on a few things because I thought it would be pointless without a camera.

Well now, no more excuses, because I bought an old Kodak camera and here goes.  This is just the beginning of what will be endless posts of fotos...unless I get robbed again.  Haha just kidding.  That was a joke.  Sorry mom.

Here is mi abuela and I both obviously so excited about my camera purchase:


I swear that I told here this picture was happening...I think she got shy.

  
And another try...we will work on this.  I am laughing in this picture...that's why my face looks the way it does.


And here go all the pics of mi casa.  I'll start with this for today, but get ready for much, much more.

La mesa.
 
 
La cocina looking out towards the front door.
 
 
Where the magic happens.


The magic is happening.

 
 
The dining room table.


The other side of the dining room.
 
 
La Pancha.  This dog hates me...she barks at me whenever I move.


Out back we have these really pretty flowers...and maybe my sweatpants hanging up to dry as well.  I should try and get crafty to take good pictures of pretty flowers.


I tried to rotate this, but it didn't work...sorry.  Have fun turning your computers sideways to look!  This is the back of our house! And the balcony up top is the balcony right outside my bedroom!

Well, that's it for now!  But I promise you there is much more to come. 

 






3 comments:

  1. Thank you for answering my question regarding whether or not u got the phone....so frustrating...find out if u have the right Address...we want to try and send more cards but are too afraid! Love la pancha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of cabinets in that kitchen- better for cooking my dear!

    ReplyDelete